You work hard on your writing. I want you to get the earnings and the life you deserve! You may have convinced yourself that writers don’t get paid much. You believe that you’ve taken up the mantle of the starving artist, and that means you have to struggle for every cent you earn. But what if a simple change in beliefs and tactics could lead you to abundance and success? Your time would be better spent and your bank account would finally be full from your creative efforts.
I want to help you transform your life by providing you with the techniques, tools, and ideas you need to revolutionize your writing business and beliefs. Once you’ve transformed your inner world, you’ll be able to boost your bank account with proven action steps that will help you live off your writing. With my invaluable 100-day plan and daily practices by your side, you’ll go from struggling to prosperous faster than you ever thought possible. I’ll share my money-changing beliefs, affirmations, and proven success stories to help you elevate you towards financial success.
Thanks to Honorée Corder for her time and the presentation! The original event can be found on Meetup.com.
Got a question or want to chat about this talk? Click here.
Notes from the Talk
Prosperity for Writers
Maximize Your Prosperity Consciousness and Earn More Money as a Writer
The 3 Phases of the Prosperous Writer:
- Work hard
- Work smart
- Full-time (a combination of #1 and #2)
Three Prosperity Practices
- Give yourself a new belief: I am a writer. I write ____for _____ who read _____; and make it your mantra (3×5 card, review twice a day). I make an abundant living writing ______ for ______ who want _______. (Example: I make an abundant living writing nonfiction for professionals who want to make more money in less time.)
- Develop your money consciousness.
- Prosperous writers don’t have a problem with making money.
- If you want money, give it away.
Three Practical Practices
- Find your groove.
- Identify the best time of day to write.
- Identify the best time of day to market.
- Stop talking, start doing.
- Identify your goal. One goal.
- Use gamification.
- Give yourself a “no excuses” word count
- Develop your tribe & connect with connectors
- How to connect with anyone (what works and what doesn’t)
- James Altucher / Steve Scott story
About Honorée Corder
Honorée Corder is an authorpreneur, business coach, and serial entrepreneur who helps people clarify their visions and turn them into reality. She empowers others to dream big and go for what they truly want. As the author of more than a dozen self-published books, she teaches and encourages authors to go for what they really want – and show’s them how it’s possible. Success is simple and not always easy. Honorée’s books provide the real-world, time-tested strategies she’s used herself and with her clients, so you can get to your next level faster, easier, and with less effort and stress.
Buy her book, Prosperity for Writers.